As adults, we don’t want needless limitations imposed on our behavior. Especially on vacation!
To help everybody have a great time and enjoy their week at Marina Village, please abide by these basic rules.
Important Resort Rules
- NO SMOKING anywhere in the building – including patios and the roof — or within 15 feet of the outside perimeter. Violations are subject to a $250 fine.
- NO PETS in the units or on the property.
- 6 PERSON MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY (including infants and children).
- Adults must accompany children under 18 while using the amenities.
- No noises are allowed to interfere with the rights, comfort or convenience of other residents.
QUIET HOURS ARE 10PM to 8 AM, when sounds inside a unit should not be heard outside of it.
Operating hours for washing machines and dryers are 8AM to 8PM only.
- Treat the property with respect and immediately report any malfunction or breakage to management for prompt repair or replacement.
- Keep sidewalks, walkways and entrances unobstructed. Store personal property within the unit.
Deposit garbage and recycling only in the areas provided.
- Don’t shake, throw or hang anything from any window, door, patio, or entry way.
- One parking space is available per unit for a regular size vehicle – no boats, trailers, or RVs.
Additional permits can be purchased for your stay. Display your parking permit when in the lot.
- Employees shall not be sent off the property for any purpose. No resident shall direct, supervise or in any manner attempt to assert any control over the employees.
- The primary renter / occupant must be at least 25 years old.